Informativa Privacy resa ai sensi del Regolamento UE 679/2016
General Data Protection Regulation
1. Holder of the processing of personal data
Company name or name: ALIVIBRO S.R.L.
Address: VIA STRA’, 164/7 – 37030 COLOGNOLA AI COLLI (VR)
VAT. – P.Iva: 03681840231
Legal representative: SALTINI GIULIO
Appointment of the DPO: NA
Contact of the DPO: NA
Contact of the Manager: email@example.com
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The owner has drawn up a register of the treatments where all the treatments carried out with detailed indication of the recipients, the risks on the data and the measures taken to protect them are specified.
Interested: Customer and Supplier
Treatment: Personal data (name, surname, address, e-mail address, mobile phone) will be processed electronically and on paper to fulfill contractual obligations and mandatory requirements.
Furthermore, the data is present in the commercial records inherent to the existing contractual relationships. The same data are therefore present in orders, e-mails, estimates or commercial information, cataloged at our offices and our servers.
Recipients: Banks, Chartered Accountants, Management Consultants
Consent is not required by virtue of the applicability of the treatment’s secularity to meet the requirements of article 6 of Reg. 679/2016
3. Recipients and transfers outside the European Union
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or resold for any reason, in addition to what is indicated in the previous point 2.
4. Period of conservation
I dati personali raccolti per la finalità oggetto di questa informativa verranno conservati fino alla revoca del consenso di cui al punto 2, salvo che le stesse informazioni non formino oggetto di altri trattamenti da parte dello stesso Titolare (conservazione delle registrazioni cogenti come le buste paga). In ogni caso alla revoca del consenso i dati non verranno più trattati per la finalità descritta al punto 2.
5. rights of the interested party
As an interested party, he owns the rights referred to in Art. 15 Reg. 679/2016 and in particular the rights to:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the Data Controller, data processors and any representative designated pursuant to Art. 3.1, Reg. 679/2016; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
4. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if; relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail. Please note that the interested party’s right of objection, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes by automated means, extends to the traditional ones and that the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also remains valid only partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
5. It also possesses the rights set forth in Articles 16-21 Reg. 679/2016 (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as; the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
6. Mode of exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending a notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Communication obligation
The holder is obliged for the contractual and legal reasons to communicate to the recipients of the personal data collected.
8. Existence of automated decision-making processes
No automated decision-making process will be based on the data communicated for the purposes of this information.